Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Camp Omatua

This is Angus with his news  paper backpack. 
This is Lucas doing the chocolate challenge 
Everyone is making dizert (dessert)
I was in the goal going to save a goal for my team.
On the fling fox aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
We are looking a round the camp and look at the bamboo forest.

Joe in the pool fumes (thumbs) up.
Boys chilling in the spa pool.
This is me beating a record+ a lolle pop.Aaaaaaaaaaa 
This is blair he is so happy because he finished the meal.
One of are challenges is macing(making toasted sandwich over the fire.  

Joe having fun on the tube. It is Sinkiang!!!!!

Something that challenged me was the  Fear Factor because I do not like getting fed without knowing  
what I am eating but I did it and it was fun until a yucky

 dish came.I ate it, It tasted gross!! I spat it out in the garden I felt sick.

My favourite part was the tubing because we got to go down the river from Weka to Camp Omatua 

was fun as and there were eels.     

My achievement was build a bamboo house. It was fun as we had bamboo and tape to build it. We 

were the closest team to do it. That is my achievement what is yours? tipe (type) in 

the comments below.   

No comments:

Post a Comment