Monday, June 6, 2016

mold

We have been learning about mould in science. We have learnt mould grows on food and bathrooms. Mould will make you sick so do not try it. Here is a photo of mould:

See the fluff that is mould make shore (sure) you do not smell it and touch it. We are doing an experiment on bread, cheese, mandarin and feijoas. Somevb thing that challenged me is setting it up and do my tracking on my mandarin changes. you have to have to make a fair experiment a fair experiment is we you have one that groo.

How to start it: you need to put samples in a bag and write on the conditions like wet, dry and moist. You watch the mould grow and draw diagrams on the recording sheet. number 1 you have to get a frat and put it in a bag and sell the bag so no  ari is in the bag. you have to do conditions wet, dry and moist you put it in a plas good for it. make shore you do not do meat because I can get you ready sick.    






Something that  challenged  me was seting up the experiment because we had to set up 3 bags and a traking sheet and conditions. 
Something that challenged me was to work as a group because we had to cope as a group some times my team disagreed.


1 comment: