Thursday, June 16, 2016

matariki



Totara hub are learning about celebrating Matariki. matariki is when you celebrating the 7 sisters and have rosts and get to getjer as a farno and have fun. how do matariki gets it's name? the stars there are 7 stars. the names of the stars. Uru-a-rangi , Tupu-a-rangi , Tupu-a-nuke , Waipuna-a-rangi , Waita , Waiti.




We did different activities that we could choose.  I chose kohatu (stone) I pikt (picked) carving ferst (first) then we had to paint stones for Matariki. We had to make to stars in Matariki. Here is my one I hope you like it.


  Next was carving for the for half of the day.  Something I am proud of is using my perseverance muscles because I did carving. It was real hard but I did not give up. I am learning to use my collaboration muscle to work togather as a group. It was fun and my friends loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment