Thursday, June 2, 2016

barefoot 7s

At school I am playing barefoot 7s. Barefoot 7 is when go bare foot, and if you like tackling, well it is tackle rugby. I learnt to tackle under the legs and run as fast as you can and try to score. At the 3rd game my team mates were injured and tackled. It is fun and cool my first time playing rugby. My legs hurt because the teams tackled my legs. You have to wear a mouth guard because it protects your teeth from blood or a tooth crack. 5 people can be in a team or 7. Tackling is hard because people are strong and fast. I was wing and midfield wing. This is when you are at the side of the field. Midfield is when you have to go on the middle of the field and strike!

 This is Damian Mckenzie he is my fravet player because my dad Steven Pinfold sets up the camps. I like Damian because he is fast and strong and likes sports. this is Damian geting ready for the kick                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment