Wednesday, August 17, 2016

my athlete

In my class we are reaching about a athlete I piked Samuel gaze to research because I love mouton biking and the cool tricks.

I learnt that Samuel gaze is born on  12 December 1995.

I also learnt that Samuel gaze won the silver medle in the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow


The learning muscle that I used was Perseverance muscle because I never gave up even when it was hard to do all of it so I kept going.


Something that has challenged me was finding information on the internet.

I am proud of my slide because worked hard on it and I Persevered on it.

i have been learning to change information in to my own words. First I reed the information then I find the key words and yous them is a senses (sentence). This is tricky for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment